World Champion at Wildwind
We are extremely lucky to have Bryony Bennett Adams, current 420 World Champion, on the WW teaching staff early in the season (and we are trying to persuade her to stay longer) Bryony is looking to fund a 49er Olympic campaign so don’t be surprised to see a jar of donations on the bar for her. We MAY have Bryony available to teach youths who really want to boost their sailing skills on a more personal basis during the peak season – more news to follow on the next newsletter.
- Visit Greece in May and you’ll be amazed!
- May Bank Holiday half term Flight Problems – please read!
- Catamaran Training Weeks - Get your sailing season off to a flying start this summer!
- Limited places left on our Intensive Laser Training Weeks
- Flight Allocation- If you are thinking of joining us in Vassiliki this season, read on.....