Hobie hits Holland
It’s one of the biggest sailing regattas of the season: the Hobie 2017 Multiworlds & Europeans. Sponsored by Wildwind, almost 300 boats have registered for the event and Wildwind’s own Simon, Thanos and Hans will compete for the grand prize.
The beautiful sand dunes of Noordwijk, on the Dutch coast, will be host to the event which includes the Hobie 14 World Championships, the Hobie 16 European Championships for Youths, the Hobie 16 Spi, Womens, Masters, Grand Masters and Great Grand Masters classes as well as the Open Hobie 16, Hobie Tiger, Wildcat and Dragoon World Championships. That’s a lot of sailing!
Our good friends at VR Sport will be filming and live streaming the key races of the main classes. We highly recommend you check out the videos on their awesome website vrsport.tv and follow their and our Facebook page for live streaming video updates throughout the week.
Perhaps you have the chance to come to Noordwijk and experience the Multiworlds & Europeans yourself. To get a feel of the event, watch any of the videos you see below, or visit the website at www.hobie2017noordwijk.com
- Visit Greece in May and you’ll be amazed!
- May Bank Holiday half term Flight Problems – please read!
- Catamaran Training Weeks - Get your sailing season off to a flying start this summer!
- Limited places left on our Intensive Laser Training Weeks
- Flight Allocation- If you are thinking of joining us in Vassiliki this season, read on.....